Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Nicole T

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Take your pick from 8.5, 9.0 or 7.5 just now (9:10am.) I didn't believe the first reading, so tried the second, then washed my hands with soap and water and dried with a paper towel before getting the third. I've been awake since 3am, with things on my mind, so I'm not sure if that's had an effect.

James13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
12.8 this morning, even though my diet and exercise are better than they've ever been. It seems like my oral medications have stopped working over the past 9 months or so :(

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
Just hope the bug isn't that which can't be named.
Well, without naming the wretched thing, please DO check temp; breathing; headaches and your taste sense? Have you been out lately, say, last fourteen days? Know anybody that’s been exposed? I do care about you. ;)

Reactions: JenniferM55

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Take your pick from 8.5, 9.0 or 7.5 just now (9:10am.) I didn't believe the first reading, so tried the second, then washed my hands with soap and water and dried with a paper towel before getting the third. I've been awake since 3am, with things on my mind, so I'm not sure if that's had an effect.
Poor sleep will usually effect your fbg ...been there many a time :-(

Reactions: JanetMcDowell