K-eto Life Bread

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I hated avocado until I fried it in butter...now I am an addict lol. My bread arrived exactly when they said it would....so now you have time to decide what you are going to have on your sandwich.....hot buttered toast....crispy bacon....endless possibilities ....:D
So disappointed - just received a text from royal mail saying my delivery will be tomorrow - which doesn't really suit as I am going out for a large meal out tomorrow so won't be eating any rolls or bread inbetween (may be just a slice of toast) but I just wish they had said it would be delivered Friday and I would have ordered earlier rather than promising Wed/Thurs when it wasn't going to happen - how long do you think the rolls and bread will keep/still taste fresh when kept in my fridge? Do you think they will still taste fresh on Saturday & Sunday? Many thanks for your help

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So disappointed - just received a text from royal mail saying my delivery will be tomorrow - which doesn't really suit as I am going out for a large meal out tomorrow so won't be eating any rolls or bread inbetween (may be just a slice of toast) but I just wish they had said it would be delivered Friday and I would have ordered earlier rather than promising Wed/Thurs when it wasn't going to happen - how long do you think the rolls and bread will keep/still taste fresh when kept in my fridge? Do you think they will still taste fresh on Saturday & Sunday? Many thanks for your help
Awww trust Royal Mail to mess it up for you :( The bread and rolls MUST be kept in the fridge. It keeps 7 days in there. I also freeze it and just pop on out of the freezer in the fridge to defrost when I am near the end of the loaf I'm using. The taste is exactly the same....delicious. It's bigger slices than Livlife and is very filling which I didn't expect it to be. I am waiting on my rolls coming....I haven't tried them yet but can't wait to have a yummy burger.....slice of fried in butter Haloumi cheese on top of a Sainsburys best burger.....omg I think I am droolinggggggg.

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Awww trust Royal Mail to mess it up for you :( The bread and rolls MUST be kept in the fridge. It keeps 7 days in there. I also freeze it and just pop on out of the freezer in the fridge to defrost when I am near the end of the loaf I'm using. The taste is exactly the same....delicious. It's bigger slices than Livlife and is very filling which I didn't expect it to be. I am waiting on my rolls coming....I haven't tried them yet but can't wait to have a yummy burger.....slice of fried in butter Haloumi cheese on top of a Sainsburys best burger.....omg I think I am droolinggggggg.
Many thanks for that - much appreciated - I will be having bunless burgers today as I have already cooked the burgers and onions as the plan was I am heading out to an appointment soon and I was just going to quickly heat up the burgers and put them on the rolls for quickness when I returned from the appointment. Have you managed to get sliced haloumi anywhere? and do you mash the avocado up or just slice it before frying it in butter?

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Many thanks for that - much appreciated - I will be having bunless burgers today as I have already cooked the burgers and onions as the plan was I am heading out to an appointment soon and I was just going to quickly heat up the burgers and put them on the rolls for quickness when I returned from the appointment. Have you managed to get sliced haloumi anywhere? and do you mash the avocado up or just slice it before frying it in butter?
Sliced haloumi is available at Sainsburys....in a 4 burger pack...they have a huge use by date on them so ideal for keeping in the fridge.... mine are dated use by January 2021 !!! The avocado I slice up and just fry in butter until it goes golden brown....it's yummy :) Fry the haloumi in butter too for your burger....only takes a minute literally

Reactions: Mrs T 123

Peadair O Brionn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having diabetes...... people who wear backpacks on the tube
Where do you buy livlife - I have tried many different shops and can't find it anywhere?
Waitrose . But not all of them you need to checkout the stores on line . But Waitrose is the only shop that stocks it

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sliced haloumi is available at Sainsburys....in a 4 burger pack...they have a huge use by date on them so ideal for keeping in the fridge.... mine are dated use by January 2021 !!! The avocado I slice up and just fry in butter until it goes golden brown....it's yummy :) Fry the haloumi in butter too for your burger....only takes a minute literally
Fab - thanks so much for that - much appreciated - sliced would be so much better and a great idea for avocado - thanks again!

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Waitrose . But not all of them you need to checkout the stores on line . But Waitrose is the only shop that stocks it
Thanks so much for that - there's not a waitrose anywhere near me at all - I have tried everywhere else but that's probably why I can't get it - so I can stop trying but yeah Livlife would be ideal at under 4 carbs a slice and a lot cheaper - lucky you - enjoy!

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Fab - thanks so much for that - much appreciated - sliced would be so much better and a great idea for avocado - thanks again!
so .... door went - I ran downstairs excited thinking royal mail had got it wrong and it was my delivery - but no, delivery was for one of my son's - aargh - anyhow positive out of this is I have more time to think of tasty sandwich fillers for next few days ... and if I lose more weight it will be well worth it.

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks so much for that - there's not a waitrose anywhere near me at all - I have tried everywhere else but that's probably why I can't get it - so I can stop trying but yeah Livlife would be ideal at under 4 carbs a slice and a lot cheaper - lucky you - enjoy!
Don't be too disappointed, the slices are very small which accounts for a lot of their low carbness.

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't be too disappointed, the slices are very small which accounts for a lot of their low carbness.
Thanks for trying to make it easier on me LOL - I was just saying to one of my son's that I have not had a roll on whatever for over 3 years! and it was probably something I had most days before the big D. A lovely roll on sausage and onions or a burger etc, the positive side is I am about 3 stones lighter in weight and probably a lot healthier now than I was then I hope with a healthier diet and being more active. Cheers

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Omg....just got my Seriously Low Carb rolls.....they are HUGE!....and still only 2.7g of carb and 93 calories each......burgers for tea me thinks :)

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Omg....just got my Seriously Low Carb rolls.....they are HUGE!....and still only 2.7g of carb and 93 calories each......burgers for tea me thinks :)
Enjoy! still no sign of mine - I e-mailed them yesterday and she said if I didn't receive them today or tomorrow to e-mail her Monday - I think mine will be mouldy by the time they arrive. When did you order yours? I looked back my e-mails and it was last Saturday I placed the order so come tomorrow it will be a whole week since I ordered. :banghead:

Last edited:

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Enjoy! still no sign of mine - I e-mailed them yesterday and she said if I didn't receive them today or tomorrow to e-mail her Monday - I think mine will be mouldy by the time they arrive. When did you order yours? I looked back my e-mails and it was last Saturday I placed the order so come tomorrow it will be a whole week since I ordered. :banghead:
The rolls came within 3 days including the bank holiday and that was second class post. I think they have issues with dispatch and delivery as I have seen a few complaining. Orders for the bread off Amazon come very quickly

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Omg!..Seriously Low Carb roll....spread with smashed avocado....turkey bacon...an egg....seriously to dieeeee for.....rolls taste gorgeous and sooooo filling

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The rolls came within 3 days including the bank holiday and that was second class post. I think they have issues with dispatch and delivery as I have seen a few complaining. Orders for the bread off Amazon come very quickly
Well ... what can I say ... they arrived this morning and have been well worth the wait :happy: so ... had 2 slices of toasted bread for brunch with tea and ... for dinner ... had 2 burger rolls (one with onions, a teeny bit of Heinz 50% less sugar ketchup and cheese on top and on the other I had salad) I had to make an executive decision on what to put on them haha - both were delicious and well I have not had a roll for over 3 years until today - happy days are here again! Oh and finished the celebration with some pepsi max. Thank you sooooo much :)

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Omg!..Seriously Low Carb roll....spread with smashed avocado....turkey bacon...an egg....seriously to dieeeee for.....rolls taste gorgeous and sooooo filling
I can see you had to make an executive decision as well for what to put on it - I must be a greedy pig I had 2 wooo hooo :hungry:

Reactions: xfieldok