Approved Evaluation of the Impact of T1DM on diet related quality of life-Online survey

Faten88

Hi everyone,

Hope you are well and keeping safe.

After the lockdown during this pandemic, schools are now re-opening this month.

As well as the difficulties of adjusting back to normal school life, some of you may face the additional challenges of a school day caring for a child with Type 1 diabetes.

If you are one of those families, I would greatly appreciate you finding the time to complete this survey which exlplores your thoughts and opinions of coping with the management of a child with Type 1 diabetes both in home and school. My project ultimately aims to try improve staff knowledge and food options in schools to better the quality of life of children with Type 1 diabetes at school.

I would welcome any responses that can help us achieve this goal. For each person who completes the survey, a £5 donation will be made to charities that support Type 1 Diabetes!

Please help me by sharing this survery with families who have a school-aged child with Type 1 Diabetes. Thank you again for all the support.

Kind regards,

FA

Survey link:
https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/evaluation-of-the-impact-of-type-1-diabetes-mellitus-t1dm