Best way to take Sukkarto SR

Dottyivy

Hi I'm new on this site. I've been diabetic since last year 2019. I think I'm taking my Sukkarto SR wrong! I'm taking it after I've eaten my meal. Should it be before, as I'm eating or as I've been doing? I'm sorry if this has been asked before x

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome to the forum @Dottyivy . Just to clarify the need to take your tablets with food is that it’s less likely to upset your stomach, not that it has any immediate effect to your blood sugars from that particular meal :)

Craigmartin

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Been taking it about 6 month and still occasionally have a reaction if take 2 at a time during the day so i found one at breakfast and one at lunch followed by the 2 at teatime or later works for me although still out of the blue get the Yellow Screamers for no obvious reason which is far from pleasant but pretty rare unlike when on the normal met.

Dottyivy

Thank you all for your help. I have found out that it might not be the tablets that’s making me reside in the bathroom so getting it all checked

Reactions: Salliew

Trace41

Thank you all for your help. I have found out that it might not be the tablets that’s making me reside in the bathroom so getting it all checked

Did you get to the bottom of your stomach issues? I’m waiting for a camera this Wednesday. I’ve been vomiting now for six months solid. Covid slowed appointments down. X