Miaomiao 2 where to buy uk?

rowlyc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
running
Hi, I’m looking at buying a Miaomiao 2. I live in the uk, but the only websites I can find selling it are miaomiao.cool and miaomiao.eu. Both look genuine, however the price difference is £30, which made me think, not knowing which or if either site is genuine and a £130/£160 would be too much money to risk.
Has anyone got any experience with either company? Or can you point me to a company you’ve actually bought a Miaomiao 2 from?
Many thanks.

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
I have bought Miaomiao from .cool site -- this is the actual chinese website that originally started selling Miaomiao--- delivery is normally about 12 to 15 working days and if you hook up with their facebook page there are many users of the products there for further feedback and support.

michita

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I bought my Miao Miao 2 from .cool site recently. It arrived quickly without any issue. I also noticed .eu site. cool one showed the price in USD and eu one in EUR.?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

If also got my MM2 from the "cool" site. It seemed to arrive pretty quick & I had a cheeky (from memory.) discount code that helped reduce the cost of postage. (If not wiping out altogether? )

There is a drop down menu top right of the cool site allowing the price conversion to GDP.

peat5961

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

If you’re looking for a UK, website have a look at http://mypump.co.uk it’s a small firm but friendly and reliable and payment is in £ by Pay Pal I got my M M from them.

But as the others said .cool also sell them both sites are very good

Reactions: rowlyc

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I got mine from the miao miao EU site came quickly and when I had a problem they were very helpful

RP10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have bought Miaomiao from .cool site -- this is the actual chinese website that originally started selling Miaomiao--- delivery is normally about 12 to 15 working days and if you hook up with their facebook page there are many users of the products there for further feedback and support.
I can’t find the cool site. Can anyone help please. Thanks

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I can’t find the cool site. Can anyone help please. Thanks
Why are you buying the Miaomiao?
It is not necessary for the Libre 2 which maybe why the cool site is no longer available.
There are a number of software (app) options available now that "hi-jack" the Bluetooth alarm signal which contains the current readings.
I was using OOP2 with xDrip+ on my Android phone for a few years until I switched to a CGM which talked to my pump. I was delighted to be able to chuck my MM with its ever depleting battery.
I think @Jaylee and @Antje77 use different apps (apologies guys if I have this wrong).

SimonP78

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
With that said, I have had quite a few libre2s whose Bluetooth has failed (not the phone's Bluetooth stack which also goes TU from time to time and requires switching Bluetooth or the whole phone on/off), so I still use my MM2. With XDrip+ I don't have to do anything to swap from the sensor Bluetooth to MM2 aside from selecting the MM2 in the "Bluetooth Scan" menu a single time, so it's pretty much seamless :)

While I don't need to replace the MM2 yet, I'd be interested to know where one can obtain another, or similar device, just in case my current one dies on me.

• Informative
Reactions: Antje77