Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
May I? :)

Roseate Spoonbill

upload_2020-1-25_19-32-26.jpeg

They are pink like flamingos, but they're not in the same family. But their pink color, like that of flamingos, comes from carotenoid pigments in their diet, which consists mainly of aquatic invertebrates and small fish.

Humminglime

May I? :)

Roseate Spoonbill

View attachment 38123

They are pink like flamingos, but they're not in the same family. But their pink color, like that of flamingos, comes from carotenoid pigments in their diet, which consists mainly of aquatic invertebrates and small fish.
Lion. Female lions sex drive increases during mating season to 50-60 sessions a day and if the alpha male cannot keep up she will bite his balls.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nightingale: fact: some sources classify it as a thrush; others as a flycatcher. None seem to disagree that it is a songbird.

Sosgez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Being bitten by cats. And women.
Llamas : fact : They are bigger than frogs, and have beaks for eating honey.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I will use the preceding llama's A ...

An AARDWOLF is not a lupine wolf. It can eat up to 250,000 termites in one night, so it's a good thing that its tongue is impervious to termite bites!
It plays well with others. :)

0_Screen-Shot-2020-04-14-at-234401.jpg

Reactions: Robbity

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Firefly

According to the Gospel of Google, Firefly is (or was) a TV series, which information appears to take precedence over the fact that a firefly is actually a light flashing winged bug.

images

And if that is not fact enough, then:

A firefly's light organs are located under its abdomen and use a combination of oxygen and luciferin to create a virtually heat free glow, which prevents it from being frizzled to death while flashing...

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fact 1 - The Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker is a woodpecker that sucks sap as well as eating insects that suck the sap the sapsucker makes available by pecking a hole in the trunk of a tree.
Fact 2 - I don't know why it isn't called a trunkpecker.
Fact 3 - Although it is a red-headed woodpecker, it is not a Red-headed Woodpecker.
yellow-bellied-sapsucker-male-58a6d12a5f9b58a3c905dc5b.jpg

Fact 4 - This is a Red-headed Woodpecker:

64992601-480px.jpg

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Rat. Small land mammal which none of us want around our houses. I rat very quickly morphs into 1000 rats if left alone.

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
Terrapin. I believe there was one or more of these in Lewis Carrol's Alice books

Sosgez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Being bitten by cats. And women.
Nematoda. The phylum of roundworms. There are species (eg Panagrellus redivivus) that only lives in German beer mats.