Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning. Worse than yesterday bad sleep day! Carb reduction on the cards.
Still a good number but the numbers do have a habit of creeping up once they start don't they mine certainly have .

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.1 Don’t know why
emoji853.png
Yeah, tell me about it....

Nicole T

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7:30am and it's a 6.9 blood and an 8.2 Libre. Not best pleased with either of those numbers. Stuck in a hotel in Scotland, which is basically socially closed at the moment, so I had quite a few beers in my room to pass the time last night. Perhaps that didn't help.

Serial45

Seriously look into a miao miao. I would never just use the libre software if is way inaccurate. You can calibrate the software with finger pricks which makes it so accurate.

Plus if you have a smart watch like ticwatch pro, samsung, apple watch and some models of fitbit you can get alerts on your wrist. Best money I've ever spent, takes readings every 5 minutes.
7.1 at 7am on GlucoRx-Q after waking at 4am and not getting back to sleep. Libre all over the place, after seeming to have settled down. That gave me a 4.1 at the same time, but it's been logging almost a continuous false hypo since yesterday evening, so 4.1 is actually a high reading. View attachment 44204