What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 this morning.
Great progress @oldnevada
Hugs @mojo37 the late shift + takeaway is such an easy habit to get into - I was exactly the same when I was working shifts. Could you chuck something in a slow cooker so it’s ready for when you get in on those days?

Ah sorry - I just reread your post @mojo37 and realise you said you were having a takeaway while actually at work - a slow cooker probably isn’t the best idea then. Lol!

annabell1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude people
not able to do as much as I used to do due to health issues
onions
leek
Bit late as its Sunday night

But my morning BSL 5.8 mmol/l

(but BSL was 10.9 mmol/o before bed which knew would he high as last night had some sweets from my sisters birthday celebrations)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 yesterday which was better than the 6.9 I went to bed on. Won't be trying butternut squash again. (Low GI 'nuff said).:depressed:
5.6 this morning. :happy:

Chiefy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
T2D!!
Morning, not quite sure how I managed 5.4 this morning but that’s after a very very naughty Sunday, 3 or 4 roasties and the trimmings, sticky toffee pudding and custard for after and still on steroids and methotrexate. As my mum used to say, be grateful for small mercies!

Reactions: ziggy_w

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning.
Great progress @oldnevada
Hugs @mojo37 the late shift + takeaway is such an easy habit to get into - I was exactly the same when I was working shifts. Could you chuck something in a slow cooker so it’s ready for when you get in on those days?
I could eat when I got home but it is late also I could have something else in work but I'm afraid lack of will power is more the problem o_O

Reactions: DJC3