Meeting

Hey! I’m a 22 y/o female and been type 1 for 12 years, I honestly just joined this group to meet people my age or close to my age with type 1 diabetes, I don’t know many people with it and by many I mean I know 1 other person I would just love to be able to speak to people that actually “get it” & understand what I’m trying to talk about... I’m really chatty and would love to meet some new people! x

Reactions: Ross94

Fawbs89

Welcome! I have been diabetic since I was 14 I'm 31 now. They thought I was t1 but last year I found out I was mody...

Can you tell me how I post my own thread?

Reactions: StephanieMarie98

Fawbs89

Oh wow! That took them a while! And yeah sure! If you go on the forum home page in the top right corner you will see a symbol that looks like a square with a pen coming from the middle! You just click on that and click “new topic”! Hope this helps
I just downloaded the app it was easier.

It was because I am older than my sisters by 10 years so for a long time it was only me that had diabetes. A couple of years ago one sister was diagnosed so she had a genetic test which revealed mody. I then had one which revealed the same gene.

My youngest sister found out a few weeks ago she was diabetic also.

Mody can mirror type one very well hence they have always thought it was that.

Reactions: StephanieMarie98

dani96xx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey! I’m a 22 y/o female and been type 1 for 12 years, I honestly just joined this group to meet people my age or close to my age with type 1 diabetes, I don’t know many people with it and by many I mean I know 1 other person I would just love to be able to speak to people that actually “get it” & understand what I’m trying to talk about... I’m really chatty and would love to meet some new people! x
Hey I'm a 24 year old female and had diabetes almost 7 years, I'm always up for a chat

Reactions: keishamarie

George_2298

Hi! I'm a 22 y/o male and have been type 1 for 13 years. I joined this group for pretty much the same reasons - dont know many others with type 1 and feel like it would be good to chat about it with someone who knows their stuff/understands. Dont know how messaging works on this but happy talk x

Reactions: suk