What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ah sorry - I just reread your post @mojo37 and realise you said you were having a takeaway while actually at work - a slow cooker probably isn’t the best idea then. Lol!
I ve just read your second post but had already replied to the one before ..confusion reigns all around us lol

Reactions: DJC3

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.3 this morning, 3 hours earlier than usual, I'm blaming it on the nightmare that woke me up, because I ate fairly sensibly last night with no late-night snack. Sigh.
Sometimes there doesn't appear to be any obvious reason for a rise in bg especially fbg.

artofmany

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who didn't leave the playground behind,
Food manufacturers who think sugar and preservatives need to be in everything
4.8 mmol/l. After a nightmare weekend of random spikes (even when I wasn't eating a lot of carbs) this was very welcome. Stayed in perfect range (between 4.5 and 5.5) all night too, which isn't a given with me.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
8 on a cloudy cool morning. First appointment with new nurse practitioner later today. It would be nice to tell her "5" but heigh-ho. I'm down 4 pounds from my last doctor's appointment. :)
Tell her its maybe the stress of having to find a new medical team?

Reactions: JohnEGreen and DJC3

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
6.1 this morning. Slept right through the night. Hooray. My MM alarm is set for 6.3. I read that Dr Bernstein encourages his patients to dose a correction over 5.2. I like control but rather value my sleep. Have a great day everyone.