Hi to all fellow members

Markt28

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hello to all fellow members on this great forum. I am a recently relapsed T2 as I was lucky enough to reverse things 4 or 5 years ago by loosing about 24 kg and following a lowish carb regime and exercise. Unfortunately or should I say more correctly stupidly I drifted back into old habits and and a back problem limited the exercise. T2 took full advantage and I was advised in March I was back to 55 on Hb1ac.I have been back to limiting carbs and managed to lose 11 kg so I am hoping this will have improved when I go for a review this week. Its nice to see so many good people offering support and advice and I look forward to trawling through more of the threads to see what others are experiencing.

Ronancastled

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Greeting & welcome. Sounds like you know exactly what you need to do as you've done it before. Best of luck on your new bloods.

Reactions: Markt28

Smallbrit

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome! I'm recently relapsed too - I blame this year, although it was actually the end of last year I had my test at 55. Which the diabetic nurse was not concerned about, but "lowering a few numbers" was her advice :(

I have my annual diabetic test in a month or so, so am working my way back to daily testing and low carbing. It seems much more difficult this time around...;) Good luck to you!

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello and welome.

Well done on having already losing 11 kg. You know what you need to do so good luck and let us know if there are any questions or you need support or advice.