What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Libre showed 4.3 and asked if I wanna buy a bridge. Hugs for @dogslife @Jen6 @Krystyna23040 and @Muddy Cyclist . @dunelm enjoy the celebration of first birthday. Bin day is Thursday in Little America so don't y'all be making vain assertions otherwise. Very odd day yesterday. Son and DIL ill so mercy dash to collect 18 month granddaughter then looking after her and big (2) cousin all morning. Tried to collect parcel containing keto rolls - not happening till Thursday - what state they will be in is a mystery. Ordered Christmas meat from local farm shop - in the middle of which phone call informed us MILs repairs to her house not scheduled until Jan - panic over selling. Wandered - on our own- around Christmas barn - little one enthralled. Ancient Range Rover will pass MOT within a sensible budget. Rosa always goes to bed at 7.00 says dad - I'm staying awake until 10.50 today says Rosa. All in all I'm content with the 4.3 fbg and 5.1 @ 8.40. Toodle Pip.

Last edited:
Reactions: karen8967

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Libre showed 4.3 and asked if I wanna buy a bridge. Hugs for @dogslife @Jen6 @Krystyna23040 and @Muddy Cyclist . @dunelm enjoy the celebration of first birthday. Bin day is Thursday in Little America so don't don't you people be making vain assertions otherwise. Very odd day yesterday. Son and DIL ill so mercy dash to collect 18 month granddaughter then looking after her and big (2) cousin all morning. Tried to collect parcel containing keto rolls - not happening till Thursday - what state they will be in is a mystery. Ordered Christmas meat from local farm shop - in the middle of which phone call informd us MILs repairs to her house not scheduled until Jan - panic over selling. Wandered - on our own- around Christmas barn - little one enthralled. Ancient Range Rover will pass MOT within a sensible budget. Rosa always goes to bed at 7.00 says dad - I'm staying awake until 10.50 today says Rosa. All in all I'm content with the 4.3 fbg and 5.1 @ 8.40. Toodle Pip.
Thanks for the hug.
What a day you had and I thought my days were sometimes crazy. The blessing is little one being enthralled by the magic of Christmas. Hope Son and DIL are fine soon.

Reactions: jjraak

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just one picture today - on rice paper. Have a great day, remember that petrol and diesel cars will be banned from sale in 2030.
Nice old shrub today and still with leaves on. Does that 2030 date apply also apply to helicopters?

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Morning and a too high 6.7 for me today. Still feeling much better today so I won't get depressed over the BG number.

As Mrs MC and I have to remain locked up until we get My Covid test result we shall have to waste such a fine day indoors, still needs must.

Keep safe.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 7.9
Yes I know...no more shop bought Xmas cake...and my ankles are puffy with eating it...

My mobile wi fi is misbehaving. So, I can't post a pic from my iPad or iPhone. So I had to use my tiny Android phone data.

On something called Artflow. No idea how to use it yet. There are 3 silk poppies stuck in a plant pot just outside my bedroom window. So drew them. And it's a stormy day, so did clouds...

There we are, no reason for this picture...

I will catch up later when I have internet...

artflow_202011180852-01.jpeg

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who celebrate national bin day, more of which later in this post.

A 6.7 this morning on the meter of mystery and naughtiness.

Me and me's understand of nation bin day and the colour of the recycling bin.
Bin day is always on a the 3rd day after the first day solstice, when the moon is at it's zenith with regard to the tangential whatdoyoucallit. and thingimabob, if your collection is otherwise you have some hard decisions to make.
Now moving on to bin colour, again as I understand it this thread is not colour prejudice, therefore bin colour is of no consequence, unless you deem it so.

Let's not talk about sprouts today.

Have a great day all.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fbg 7.9
Yes I know...no more shop bought Xmas cake...and my ankles are puffy with eating it...

My mobile wi fi is misbehaving. So, I can't post a pic from my iPad or iPhone. So I had to use my tiny Android phone data.

On something called Artflow. No idea how to use it yet. There are 3 silk poppies stuck in a plant pot just outside my bedroom window. So drew them. And it's a stormy day, so did clouds...

There we are, no reason for this picture...

I will catch up later when I have internet...

View attachment 45485
Poppies drifting in the wind, I have just been watching the Oak leaves falling in abundance in the stormy wind. In a wild flower meadow over the fields by us there are still many poppies flowering, quite a sight.

Well done with an unknown software product.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...another week of madness & shambolic working hours with little sleep in between...finally all paperwork done & delivered to our office in London yesterday...there was little traffic on the way and even less in London Camden was so quiet to see a usually busy bustling street/Market so empty was sad...got there and back in 2 and three quarter hours made great time as I exited the car hobbling like an old lady I'm not used to more than ten minute journeys for the last nine months...woke to a 6.5...keep safe everyone.

lindisfel

Expert
The reality must be dawning in the pandemic rampant regions of the red wall.

That this pandemic is a massive opportunity to spread billions of public money in a pandemic of crony spending to private firms with middle men being handed eye watering sums.

At the same time as health care workers and those face to face with the public are laying their lives on the line each day for money these private speculators wouldnt get out of bed for.

lindisfel

Expert
The man with the 28sec korosene tanker came just as I got up today!
Despite Graham (the despatcher who I knew from a church in Carlisle we went to once) telling me yesterday the driver would be coming later in the morning.

So there I was, in a howling gale and pouring rain when opening the rear wide gate to the back of my garden after running up hill from the house, without a coat.
Of course I had a chain lock to take off the farm gate and a lock to take off the tank.

I could see the duchess doing that for me if I said, "I really need to come to before I go out!"

Such is the lot of the male of the species! :)
Mere beasts of burden.

RFSMarch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Me: Ooh look at that sun - I will just get some bed sheets out to dry off.
Also me: GAHH Rain [/does time for running outside, getting sheets down and running back in that Usain Bolt wouldn't sniff at]...

Sigh. I think I must dig out the whirligig clothes dryer cover and follow suit with my neighbours and wrap that puppy up until spring!

lindisfel

Expert
Talking of bed sheets, I have just had to get a Gunners duvet set and calender for Dylan for Christmas.
I know that will please you Ian!:) ;)
D.