What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@gennepher = inventive :D bit like a gruesome version of those dress up dolls I used to have as a child ;) even Popeye looks quizzical. thank you for the info. on infinite painter :)

art bit - seems to be a day for trees ;) quick pencil sketch @A6 size

View attachment 45679

Thank you @geefull
The paper cut out dolls?

You are welcome.

I like your delicate pencil sketch of trees.

Reactions: geefull and jjraak

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Covid data our area. Last post kept asking me to verify who I was so deleted it. Here it is again.....

IMG_4143.JPG

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Covid data our area. Last post kept asking me to verify who I was so deleted it. Here it is again.....

View attachment 45682
I had problems too, it said I didn't have any authority to leave comments on this page, so I deleted the internet page tab, and opened a new tab...all was good now...

lindisfel

Expert
Here's something I painted some time ago.
The Icelandic race of Black-tailed Godwit pass through Britain in Spring when they have put on their new summer dress from the drab greys of Winter plumage.

IMG_20201122_150635385_compress9.jpg

Reactions: mojo37

lindisfel

Expert
This mine.

People tested positive by specimen dateSeven days to 19 November 202019
Rate per 100k resident population: 292.4

How does this compare to England average?

E02005819.svg

It's about where we are, John and the country areas are sparsely populated. I can't think of a reason why there such an high prevalence.
D.

lindisfel

Expert
Thank you :)

I am making a guess you would probably like to see some colour on your painting app. ZenBrush only has black @JohnEGreen

There is an app I use on my old Android tablet called Infinite Painter.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brakefield.painter

It is free, and it will give you one week free trial. Having the free trial means you can save your paintings to google photos, and then you can post them on here. I think it might be £4.99. But I haven't paid that. I have had this app for months, used it a few times, but once the trial is over, you cannot save your painting to photos which means you are unable to post it on here.

I got round that just now by taking a screen shot of my painting. But that meant I needed to crop the painting tools off the picture. So I did and here is my 15 minute play in this infinite painter app...just me messing. It does reduce the file size a lot by taking the screenshot, this one is 248 kb. There is a lot of stuff in this app, you just need to look for it! And experiment. And play. If you have the free trial you will be able to save your paintings for a week.
So this is just me messing in Infinite Painter...and I used my finger, not digital pen.
Maybe worth a try for a week?
View attachment 45675

Why does 'he' have a sausage coming out the right hand side of his mouth?

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
This may or may not be useful https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk then scroll down and enter your postcode This is my area. Could we be in Tier 1 and my gym/man cave be completed to save me from the hell of Julie and MIL's idea of Christmas - watching musicals and eating rum butter.? Both of which stretch my ability to control my gag reflex to the max. Guess I could self-isolate.

View attachment 45676
this is my area
People tested positive by specimen dateSeven days to 19 November 202010
Rate per 100k resident population: 84.3

How does this compare to England average?

E02005507.svg

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@gennepher Thanks I will have a look at infinity painter should be fun.

Both Zen Brush 2 and 3 are supposed to be available for Android but are not available in the play store for down load to my tablet.

Sometimes apps say they are not suitable for your Android tablet, or they are not optimized for your Android tablet, but I ignore that now (because it was on all the apps I wanted) and downloaded them anyway. So far, I haven't found a problem when I have done this. These are all different types of apps for the Android I'm talking about.

Reactions: jjraak