What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 on finger prick and 5.8 on libre... i am more inclined to believe the lower one though because first finger prick gave error, second gave 7 and then third gave 6.3... i was not expecting the reading to be in 6 at all because I had a light early dinner... mushroom soup and two slices of extra mature cheddar cheese...

I was a bit lazy yesterday and did not go for my walk and instead watched 3 episodes of "Instinct" and the latest episode 5 of "The Undoing"...so was expecting between 5.5 to 6...

Irrespective... its fasting day today and either reading should see me through the day without BG going too low forcing me to break fast so all in all ok with either really.

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.4 on finger prick and 4.4 on libre .... how rare is that kind of match between the two devices :O

It appears that FBG is inversely proportional to relief.. lower the FBG, higher the relief...ofcourse that relationship is bound to the lower limit of 4... as at numbers lower than that it becomes directly proportional and relief starts diminishing....

It's complicated ... :D