What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
8.7 on finger prick and 7.7 on Libre... I cant work out why is it so high except that for last few days my daughter had slight fever and throat infection and perhaps I have got it as well. Its still fairly good considering i am not taking any medication and still the readings are all in single digits... but it is making me scared if what i saw early on was temporary and soon things will go haywire again. I just need to keep myself motivated and stay the course....

During the high blood glucose days I had developed an eye sty.. it was even operated once back in 2015 and the more recent one subsided after applying the eye ointment pharmacist gave... I have this morning however woke up to a scary looking black mole kind of thing on my lower eyelid on the inside... not visible normally but only when i pulled the eyelid down to check the redness i saw this horrible looking thing... I wonder if its Infact the sty getting healed with a month of normal sugar levels and this is the dried out skin and will fall off by itself... I would consult the surgery if and when they can give me an appointment but all the above combined are are making me just too worried and depressed :(

Would be keen to hear if anyone has experience of this kind of stuff...
20201128_125858.jpg

Last edited: