Sick of all my equipment and drugs

Tigerhair

We don't have a big house - and I have a blood pressure monitor, loads of BP drugs, my asthma inhalers and now all the stuff for BS testing and the sharps container to fit in somewhere - safe so my boy doesn't take my medication or prick his finger and it's driving me mad!!! :evil:

chocoholic

Yes, I think the NHS should issue us all with bottomless bags, like Mary Poppins had. Once upon a time I didn't even carry a handbag around with me, now I feel like I need a Sholley Trolley. :lol:

Tony_Holden

Dislikes
Mills and Boon books, hip hop music, New Labour.
I've been diagnosed as a type 2 for about 14 days now and I'm alarmed at how everything seems to pile up. I was already on medication for depression and anxiety, to that I've now had to add Aspirin, a statin, Metformin, sharps box, Aqueous cream for my feet, blood test monitor and paraphenalia.

If you add in the TENS machine for pain relief, stick and crutches, plus the adaptations to my bathroom and kitchen, my house is looking more and more like a hospital. If I go anywhere I'll need an extra bag now, so a TARDIS bag would be pretty good.

bigredruss

i've got a man bag now to carry my kit in, i use an old tablet bottle with childproof lid to place my used items until i get home and use the sharps bin

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
I use an old Gas Mask style bag that I picked up for a couple of quid recently.
Its a lot cheaper than Man bags, and a lot more accommodating.
It may not be very stylish but then neither am I :D

bonerp

I use a man bag with all my pump stuff - its at home oops! Supposed to carry spare injections in case it goes wrong, spare canulas, antiseptic cream, test machine et al, battery god knows what else!

As I work 15 mins away from home - walking, I tend not to bother with it all. I have a spare test kit at work and keep spares in my draw - looks like A&E being the first aider as well loL!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I carry a couple of Metformins in an old strips cannister in my pocket, but my granddaughter's baby equipment bag looks quite tempting.