with no meds
i will post as much as i can what i eat
and the numbers

Honeyblossom

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Those are great numbers. Would be interesting to know how you get on. What are your recent hba1c?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
i finally got my bs down to just under 4
now id like to just eat foods that keep it there-
4 to 5--
with no meds
i will post as much as i can what i eat
and the numbers
Are you on insulin?
Your profile says so, and you've posted on the T2 with insulin forum.

Please make sure you're safe, blood sugar below 4 when using insulin is seen as a hypo, and close to dangerously low levels!

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@cdpm why do you want to maintain such unnatural levels?
Have you not seen the kind of numbers someone with a healthy pancreas naturally maintains?

Please consider all of yourself, not just your diabetes. Please consider your mental health, the effort required to maintain those levels and the life you are missing out on.

I may sound harsh but I am very concerned about anyone trying to maintain blood sugars within such a narrow range.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@cdpm why do you want to maintain such unnatural levels?
Have you not seen the kind of numbers someone with a healthy pancreas naturally maintains?

Please consider all of yourself, not just your diabetes. Please consider your mental health, the effort required to maintain those levels and the life you are missing out on.

I may sound harsh but I am very concerned about anyone trying to maintain blood sugars within such a narrow range.

Why?
For a T2 that's perfectly normal and if @cdpm is doing that without medication then nothing to worry about.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Why?
For a T2 that's perfectly normal and if @cdpm is doing that without medication then nothing to worry about.
Very recently, @cdpm posted about challenges titrating insulin enough to achieve decent blood glucose numbers, so I'm a little confused by the quantum shift in the numbers is cdpm is no longer using insulin

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Very recently, @cdpm posted about challenges titrating insulin enough to achieve decent blood glucose numbers, so I'm a little confused by the quantum shift in the numbers is cdpm is no longer using insulin

True but I'm only going by what has been stated...hence saying without medication.

cdpm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Side effects from medication
3.9 before
ground beef
melted cheddar cheese on top
1 hour later 4.4
2 hours later 5.7