Your profile on here..

Carbon

How do you change your details on here ?
I am type 2 diabetes but also low in iron too & no idea how to change my profile!
Looked in settings... tried clicking on my photo ?
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas... not seen diabetic nurse for a year now & hcb1 probably bad.... at a guess not been too good.... been stressed., as has everyone I guess, let's hope next year will be better.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
I am type 2 diabetes but also low in iron too & no idea how to change my profile!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas... not seen diabetic nurse for a year now & hcb1 probably bad.... at a guess not been too good.... been stressed., as has everyone I guess, let's hope next year will be better.

What platform are you using?

Assuming you are logged in, click on your avatar (top right) and from there you can get to your profile page.

Reactions: Carbon

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

To change your details, you have to be logged in via a browser (not the app), but you can do that on mobile gadgets too, including your phone.

In the browser, just highlight your user name, and a drop down menu appears. From there, select the category or categories you want to change.

To save any changes, please ensure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save. You need to do that for each page you'd like to change.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: Carbon