What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.5 for me today.

My libre sensor has stopped scanning completely last night although it is responding to xdrip... I don't think I can reach Abbott support today as its Sunday so that's an action for tomorrow but will see if i can get one sensor atleast from my local ASDA pharmacy ... not sure of their opening times in these tier 4 lockdowns. So that should keep me busy :):)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
4.5 for me today.

My libre sensor has stopped scanning completely last night although it is responding to xdrip... I don't think I can reach Abbott support today as its Sunday so that's an action for tomorrow but will see if i can get one sensor atleast from my local ASDA pharmacy ... not sure of their opening times in these tier 4 lockdowns. So that should keep me busy :):)

5.1 this morn.

Without throwing the topic. If your Libre is working fine with a Bluetooth bridge & Xdrip?
Then I'd wager the issue is the NFC on your phone. if the dificulty is scanning with the device.

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this morn.

Without throwing the topic. If your Libre is working fine with a Bluetooth bridge & Xdrip?
Then I'd wager the issue is the NFC on your phone. if the dificulty is scanning with the device.
Thx... but its something with the sensor itself because the freestyle app is saying it has expired even though it was changed only on 27/12 and the app was giving weirdly low readings as well on each scan... xdrip with calibration on the other hand was and is bang on target.