What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 today... after the eating day yesterday. All good there.

Problem I have is that I ordered Libre 2 and it doesn't play nice with xdrip.. there are some posts suggesting use of oop2 algorithm which I did install but no joy. For now I have installed Tomato app so I still have my readings every 5 minutes but the dev for oop2 is kind enough and has promised to look into the logs from xdrip to help troubleshoot the problem but it will need me to extract log using adb tool and so it perhaps need to wait until evening. I am truly frustrated with this unnecessary interruption to my otherwise fairly smooth workflow.

//rant over//

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Nightmare involving wasps the size of sparrows, who can cling on... cold sweats.....

Week average: 5.6
Big effort to not eat so much this week.... just horsing it down.
I've got the same problem - I'm just so hungry at the moment, think its the cold weather..

Reactions: Ymdawd

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
5.9 Wooo, I hit the Fives! OK: Last night before eating 6.1 . I then ate home made stir-fry with a LARGE portion of Noodles, and then a Pear. Tested 3 hours later 11.1 :arghh: Ouch! .... But held my nerve and retested and two hours on and got 7.1 . ;)

What does this mean for me? O...K... I’ve interpreted this as being I have an ability to bounce back to an encouraging level. Oh yeah, a much better sleep cycle. Boom! :)