Yorkshire Tea Biscuit Brew

AndrewB 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have been for the last few days drinking Yorkshire tea biscuit brew, from what I can find online its vegan, gluten and sugar free. You get a amazing biscuit fix with your tea without the sugar or calories of a biscuit and no need to test your bloods. There is also a Yorkshire tea toast and jam for a breakfast fix too.

Reactions: Ledzeptt

Ronancastled

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sugar free may not be carb free.
Important to check your meter.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have been for the last few days drinking Yorkshire tea biscuit brew, from what I can find online its vegan, gluten and sugar free. You get a amazing biscuit fix with your tea without the sugar or calories of a biscuit and no need to test your bloods. There is also a Yorkshire tea toast and jam for a breakfast fix too.

and looking at it online it sounds like there are zero carbs. Can you check the back of the pack at all?

Ledzeptt

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Liquorice and aniseed (especially the tracer I have to drink in hospital before a CT scan - yuk!)
I hadn’t seen this, but it seems to be tea plus natural flavourings hence zero carbs.

Neither biscuit or toast tea seem to contain an artificial sweetener, but best check the box before purchase.

Reactions: oldgreymare

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have been having this tea for a good while now. It has no impact on BG and i do like it with a teaspoon of erythritol. The toast and jam flavour is quite good too.