Results news

Sugarlisa

My hba1 was 66 at diagnosed in November while in hospital with Covid pneumonia and Covid diabetes and then I was diagnosed type 2 today result is 38 hba1 and all my over blood counts were good so Im down to 1 500mg metformin a day so another blood test 3 months times to see I’ve got into remission
My left lung is still not right after Covid pneumonia so I’m got to take more inhaler treatment and have a extra x Ray In a couple months time

Reactions: Sad21+

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
My hba1 was 66 at diagnosed in November while in hospital with Covid pneumonia and Covid diabetes and then I was diagnosed type 2 today result is 38 hba1 and all my over blood counts were good so Im down to 1 500mg metformin a day so another blood test 3 months times to see I’ve got into remission
My left lung is still not right after Covid pneumonia so I’m got to take more inhaler treatment and have a extra x Ray In a couple months time
Amazing effort made all the more stunning due to the obvious obstacle of COVID after effects. Absolute superstar.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What a brilliant outcome!
Congratulations
and I hope your lung continues to improve and you generally feel better and better.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Such great and heartening news Lisa. You must be so pleased to have made such a turnaround and I hope so much that the next lung scan will show a marked improvement. You are an inspiration.