I need hot chocolate to go back to sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 538891
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 538891

Hi to all,

My blood sugar I've just done was 8.8 but my sister text me and woke me up I was not happy I now need hot chocolate to go back to sleep she knows I have trouble sleeping at the best of times how much effect will it have on my bs 38 calories Cadbury highlights one.

Perhaps if I only drink half might work.
What do you think.

Sparklebright62.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi to all,

My blood sugar I've just done was 8.8 but my sister text me and woke me up I was not happy I now need hot chocolate to go back to sleep she knows I have trouble sleeping at the best of times how much effect will it have on my bs 38 calories Cadbury highlights one.

Perhaps if I only drink half might work.
What do you think.

Sparklebright62.
What about a nice cup of tea instead of hot chocolate?

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It shouldn’t do much to your blood sugars as it’s less than 4g carbs per mug made up as directed

D

Deleted member 538891

Hi to all

Thanks for your swift reply its the only thing that might help me sleep and yes I am going to turn my phone off now.

Hope you all have a great sleep.

Sparklebright62.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
It shouldn’t do much to your blood sugars as it’s less than 4g carbs per mug made up as directed
I wasn't aware of this when I answered. I'm going to have a look if they sell it around here!

D

Deleted member 538891

Hi to all
When I did my bs this morning it was 8.9 I don't know how not done much damage to say the least so I had another hot chocolate tonight but I cannot sleep yet as I have too much on my mind to think about.
Just wish it was easier falling asleep than it is

Sparklebright62.