What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 just now and I do think its because of the jab as yesterday was worse than day before and I had to take paracetamol.

I read about why some get worse side effects than others with the vaccine and apparently if one has had COVID before it will be worse because body already has antibodies and goes ballistic on the alien virus. The symptoms I am experiencing are very similar to what I got in December 2019 so perhaps I have had COVID 19 before... although there is no real way of knowing it.

Have a great Tuesday everyone. :)

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.
5.9 today at 0515.
Rested yesterday, might run this morning as could do with getting the shoulder moving.

I’ve been working since 0515 with a laptop on my knee and only just realised it’s light outside, I suppose I should open the curtains.

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 at 6AM.

Considering that yesterday the readings went as high as 10.2, this reading is not half as bad as it sounds. I have not done anything different in terms of food intake that could explain these spikes so it has to do with body's response to the vaccination.

I was sweating profusely during the night so I am hoping that the vaccine side effects are done and over with asap. Will have to wait and see... doesn't look like there is much else I can do.

Have a great day everyone. :)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.9 - I’ve got no idea why. After 30 days no vaccine reactions. Same scrutiny and discipline on my food intake. Is my liver still being squeezed and rolled through the wringer? Very boring.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
3.9 on Swipey today. The data from my sleep on fitbit and resting/sleeping pulse suggest my body was content to be there. I can't get no satisfaction with this woe lately. @Estragon your liver will continue to need the super sopper for a while - quite normal. @nutribolt hug for the vaccine effect. I think I had an effect for almost 2 weeks.