Very thirsty

Maggie75

Hi everyone,

For the last couple of days I've been so thirsty, drinking lots of water, just tested my blood sugar and it's 4.7 which seems pretty good, would there be any other reason for being very thirsty all the time? I was feeling quite anxious yesterday just around food/eating habits with this T2, I was only diagnosed last November and I've been struggling a bit in the last week or so, still trying to eat as well as I can but becoming demoralised with it. Don't know possibly if the anxiety could be causing me to feel like this?

Maggie

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Have you recently had a Covid vaccination? A friend was incredibly thirsty in the days following hers.
or had a takeaway or a lot of processed food?

Maggie75

Actually I had my covid vaccine last Thursday, didn't even think of that as a possible reason. Also had a cheeky takeaway last Friday (fish and chips). Apart from that I cook every other night for dinner so I know exactly what I'm having carbs wise. Thanks for your reply, hopefully this will sort itself out in the next little while, I'm just relieved my glucose levels were ok when I tested.

Maggie