2020/21 Football Season.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
What a great result, we are now fourth and done the double over one of the favourites.
Shocking weather.
The end of the season still seems far away.

Woo hoo!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Trip to Deepdale (Preston) for our lads this aft. Hopefully fetch 3 points back down the M6/M61/M62.
Good luck too all those playing today. Hope your team wins.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sadly we bring Nil Pois back down the motorway. Lost 3-0 :( We had 16 shots, 7 of em on target. Good job Rotherham and Sheff Weds both lost. Keeps us 7 points clear. Home to the Brummies on Tuesday night. They are 2 points behind us so anything could happen there.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We had a really good away win and are up to fourth. The orient sacked their manager afterwards.
Back at home on Tuesday to Newport, they will be out for revenge when we beat them at wemberleyyyy.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We drew 1-1 tonight. I suppose a point is better than nowt. 8 points above 3rd from bottom Rotherham now. Trouble is they have 3 games in hand. Home to Cardiff on Saturday.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We drew 1-1 tonight. I suppose a point is better than nowt. 8 points above 3rd from bottom Rotherham now. Trouble is they have 3 games in hand. Home to Cardiff on Saturday.

Cardiff will take some beating.
Hope you win mate.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We won 1-0 v Newport, early goal and managed to see it out.
Still in fourth but others around us have faltered tonight, making it really close at the top for automatic promotion.

Onwards to Saturday, Crawley at home.

Keep safe

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We won 1-0 v Newport, early goal and managed to see it out.
Still in fourth but others around us have faltered tonight, making it really close at the top for automatic promotion.

Onwards to Saturday, Crawley at home.

Keep safe
That was a very tactful way of saying that FGR were thrashed by Stevenage. :hilarious:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear that's not good. Rotherham won tonight so now the gap is just 5 points. Deffo need something on Saturday now.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Watch out for Will Vaulks. His long throw and he can score goals.

Ex. Tranmere player that never got a chance here.

Another that promised so much, that drifted away, but was released because of the wages. (Very poor.) Declan Drysdale another who is one of the reasons why Cambridge has done so well this season.

Best wishes.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
0-0 draw. Hmmm now we do need Rotherham to lose tomorrow. They have 3 games in hand and are 6 points behind us. Away to QPR next Saturday for us.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to all those who's teams are playing today. Hope your team wins. Another 2 months and people will be able to go watch their team in action though I think a lot will err on the side of caution.

Buzzer81

Good luck to all those who's teams are playing today. Hope your team wins. Another 2 months and people will be able to go watch their team in action though I think a lot will err on the side of caution.

I think I’ll go and watch if I could. My team (Colchester) only get around 2k fans anyway and I managed one game in December.... the protocols in place meant I felt very safe and could watch the game with very little risk to myself. It helps that 2k people in a 10k west stadium mean there is a lot of empty space

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Rotherham yet again suffer a cancelled match. At this rate they'll have more matches in hand and that puts pressure on our lads. :(:eek: We need to beat QPR on Saturday.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
We’ve gone right off the boil 2 points out of 24 has seen us slide from top spot to lower half of the table

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A trip to QPR for our lads today. Need to win. Especially as Rotherham have yet another match postponed. It is putting pressure on the rest of us cos they'll have 4 games in hand.
Good luck today everyone. Hope your team wins. Stay safe out there.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
3-1 win v Bradford City that had stopped a winless run of 8

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well blow me down we won. Now that's a nice thing to come home from work too. Gap is now 9 points with Rotherham having 4 games in hand. They would have to win 3 of em and draw 1 so a bit of a cushion but we can't take our foot off the gas pedal just yet. Big Yorky derby on Weds night. Away to Hillsborough (Sheff Weds) Bring it on.

Reactions: Buzzer81