First three month check up

Chris Ewan

I was diagnosed with T2 just before Xmas and went onto a low carb diet, it's been a quite a roller coaster but had the results from my first three month check up. My original HbA1c was 88 and today it was 45. Really happy that I've made some progress on a 70g carb a day diet and I've also lost 12kg. Still room for improvement:)

Thanks for all the really helpful info posted on this forum, it's been an inspiration:)

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was diagnosed with T2 just before Xmas and went onto a low carb diet, it's been a quite a roller coaster but had the results from my first three month check up. My original HbA1c was 88 and today it was 45. Really happy that I've made some progress on a 70g carb a day diet and I've also lost 12kg. Still room for improvement:)

Thanks for all the really helpful info posted on this forum, it's been an inspiration:)
Congratulations you’ve done so well in three months halving your Hbaca1 you’re clearly going in the right direction for your future health well done

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done - keep doing what you are doing - you are heading in the right direction - congratulations!

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Awesome! Way to take control!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant news! Keep up the good work.

JMK1954

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations ! I have a relative who should take the same steps as you, but doesn't listen. I wish he would. Well done, sir !