Test monitoring templates

Bigonabianchi

Just been googling for templates to monitor test results , loads out there but haven’t seen one with enough space for comments/notes.

I may end up just doing my own but thought I’d ask in case it highlights better options .

If there is already a thread on this my apologies.

Big thanks :)

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
A lot of meters have phone apps that let you upload your bg results, and then add comments on carb quantities and exercise. But as @bulkbiker said, if you want maximum flexibility, just go for a spreadsheet.

Reactions: Bigonabianchi

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Here’s another fan of spreadsheets! You can customise it to fit all your requirements.

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
I started this way but it was too much effort…. So now just use apps for my meter(s) and my memory

My care team never really cared about data I presented more cared about what I said and my results

Bigonabianchi

I see this more for my own understanding of the impact of my lifestyle on the condition and how changes I make affect it . I’m hoping it will give me some structure and basis to ‘control’ it and by doing so reduce the worry .

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
I see this more for my own understanding of the impact of my lifestyle on the condition and how changes I make affect it . I’m hoping it will give me some structure and basis to ‘control’ it and by doing so reduce the worry .

Then a spread sheet will probably be good

I have a really good memory so have never had to write it down as I remember what different things did and how I treated it

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The Contour Next meter app has an area for putting notes in amongst it other daily functions.