Type 1 Diabetic, CBD oil, thumbs up.

MoonSpirit

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have given CBD oil a try. I’m pleased with the results so far.
Been using for 2 weeks now, twice a day (Morning and Before bed).
For me It has lowered my BC levels to the point I’ve been able to make a small reduction in my insulin intake
(I’m assuming CBD reduces inflammation which in turn reduces insulin resistance?)
I’m a pretty laid back sort of dude, so can’t claim to have noticed any significant other effects for taking CBD, like relaxing and improved sleep, maybe I sleep a bit better but I can’t say it’s significantly different, I always sleep quite well anyway.

I ordered the 10% full spectrum CBD (they were offering buy one get one free) mail order from Jersey Hemp.

Reactions: oldgreymare

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I have used CBD oil for 5 years since cancer diagnosis. It’s kept me good as my hubby died suddenly at 51. Bloods are good but my anxiety level should have knocked me flat and I have remained calm and healthy since starting it.
I also use CBD balm for aches and pains and that is so eyeing that is better than any voltarol! Hugely expensive but you use so little of it. It’s also a lovely moisturiser.

StewM

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have given CBD oil a try. I’m pleased with the results so far.
Been using for 2 weeks now, twice a day (Morning and Before bed).
For me It has lowered my BC levels to the point I’ve been able to make a small reduction in my insulin intake
(I’m assuming CBD reduces inflammation which in turn reduces insulin resistance?)
I’m a pretty laid back sort of dude, so can’t claim to have noticed any significant other effects for taking CBD, like relaxing and improved sleep, maybe I sleep a bit better but I can’t say it’s significantly different, I always sleep quite well anyway.

I ordered the 10% full spectrum CBD (they were offering buy one get one free) mail order from Jersey Hemp.

What do you mean by “BC levels”?