What’s the first thing you will do when lockdown eases?

Jollymon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Not having good chocolate, and not cycling
I’m thinking a drink out in public. But, I’m not sure when I’ll be ever be able to be comfortable out in public again. When can we be comfortable again?

YanNicholls

Type of diabetes
Type 1
The first thing I’ll do when we can get together is go with a couple of mates for a much deserved coffee or 2, quickly followed by a great curry at my local Indian restaurant. Bliss!
Stay safe everyone, we’re not out of the woods yet.

brookj

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I want to see my youngest son who I have only seen once since the start of the pandemic. Because he was previously abroad I hadn't seen him in the previous 6 months either.
I want to see my granddaughter who I have only seen 3 times since she was born at the start of the pandemic with my eldest son and his wife.
I have a new front door which was supposed to be fitted last October which is made and in a workshop waiting to be fitted.

Reactions: oldgreymare

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Influencers on Social Media
Kardashians and lookalike, actalike groupies
Reality TV shows
Haven't seen our medical student daughter now going into her 5th year final exams in over a year. As soon as we're able safely - the plan is to get up there to Glasgow as video is a very poor substitute.

Covid's ramifications go far beyond immediate health concerns for sure.

kvetiny

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hopefully go to the pub then haircut. Then eventually see my family. Not seen them for over 2 years!