Hba1c lowered in 2 months

mickellwife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I had some bad news, my hba1c was 118 and cholesterol was 9.4 just two months ago. I had another blood test done and my new hba1c is now 76 and cholesterol is 4.56 in just 2 small months. I’m in shock and can’t believe it

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
That is fantastic. No.wonder you're happy. Well done. Whatever you are doing keep doing it.

Nursecathy72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had some bad news, my hba1c was 118 and cholesterol was 9.4 just two months ago. I had another blood test done and my new hba1c is now 76 and cholesterol is 4.56 in just 2 small months. I’m in shock and can’t believe it

Hi, could i ask what you have done to help the reduction in your Hba1c ? I need to get mine down to emable me to have surgery and im desperate, tia

Ronancastled

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congrats.
Even more amazing when you consider that the A1c is a 3 month average so you've a bad month in your latest follow up.
Keep up the great work

PiersAaron

Congratulations,! Fantastic work!!!! Keep up your positive attitude and moving forward. However, today give very yourself a well-deserved pat on the back.

Reactions: mickellwife

mickellwife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I have cut down my carbs and eating low fat aswel because of my cholesterol. I am in complete shock. Still a way to go but over half way there in just 2 months x

Reactions: Nursecathy72