Tv shows

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Lost it with Stargate too. I'm on season 4 but havent watched any for at least a month.

Cant concentrate on a lot of things these days

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
Just doing a rewatch of dexter in advance of the new season 9 coming soon

Had to make a new mug for the occasion:

b4c80df93c71b41b9b7f837b32865165.jpg
756a009e66674053bfe45a081eda53b4.jpg
feef20394de88d8e7585a7e8bce3b82a.jpg

TeddyTottie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not TV, but I am enjoying ‘The Battersea Poltergeist’ on R4 BBC Sounds. It’s a modern ‘cold case’ investigation of a haunting or ‘haunting’ (you decide...) in the 1950s.

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
Not TV, but I am enjoying ‘The Battersea Poltergeist’ on R4 BBC Sounds. It’s a modern ‘cold case’ investigation of a haunting or ‘haunting’ (you decide...) in the 1950s.
Love anything like that, seen lots of wierd stuff throughout my life so far and not when I have been inebriated lol

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We have just finished watching the available seasons of the Chicago triology, Fire, P.D. and Med on Amazon Prime Video.

Plenty of action, drama, romance, excellent effects in all three shows, but if you are a touchy feeley woke type person it's not for you.

Chicago Fire is an American drama television series created by Michael Brandt and Derek Haas with **** Wolf as an executive producer. It is the first installment of **** Wolf's Chicago franchise. The series premiered on NBC on October 10, 2012.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Fire_(TV_series)

Chicago P.D. is an American police procedural drama television series created by **** Wolf and Matt Olmstead as a part of Wolf's Chicago franchise. The series premiered on NBC as a mid-season replacement on January 8, 2014. The show follows the uniformed patrol officers and the Intelligence Unit of the 21st District of the Chicago Police Department as they pursue the perpetrators of the city's major street offences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_P.D._(TV_series)
Chicago Med is an American medical drama television series created by **** Wolf and Matt Olmstead, and is the third installment of Wolf's Chicago franchise. The series premiered on NBC on November 17, 2015. Chicago Med follows the emergency department doctors and nurses of the fictional Gaffney Chicago Medical Center.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Med/QUOTE]

Well worth the watch.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If you haven't watched this American comedy series, I would recommend it, it's on Netflix and I have watched all four seasons and watching it one after another was better and funnier than the first series, you'd better forken believe it!
It's called The Good Place.
The characters are brilliant and the scripts are very humorous.
Favourite character - Janet.

Also, The first season has just finished on sky one. And it's worth a look.
The Resident Alien.

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
If you haven't watched this American comedy series, I would recommend it, it's on Netflix and I have watched all four seasons and watching it one after another was better and funnier than the first series, you'd better forken believe it!
It's called The Good Place.
The characters are brilliant and the scripts are very humorous.
Favourite character - Janet.

Also, The first season has just finished on sky one. And it's worth a look.
The Resident Alien.

Been watching resident alien.. bit corny but an ok watch

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamont D

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just discovered that on Prime and have watched a few episodes so far. I did enjoy part of the episode about the "sheeps" lol.
That was a good episode we liked as well, the shearing bit was hilarious when the sheep he tried to shear kicked him. :D

Reactions: SaskiaKC

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I hope the Clarkson's Farm producers have more of him, even if it only grossed a £ on the farm.

Reactions: SaskiaKC

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I have recently watched a box set on Netflix a Spanish series called ‘Innocent’

It is dubbed into English which I barely notice and actually find it better than subtitles

It has a lot of twists and turns and I found it to be a gripping series

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just started watching Luther with Idris Elba, and have got up to season two at present.

It is a great show but Luther's speech seems stilted with the London accent compared to other tv shows I have seen. He normally speaks fluently like when he played the part of Russel "Stinger" Bell in the Wire (highly recommended to watch tv show).