Libre Freestyle delivery problems?

Schmoukes

I ordered on 31st March from Abbot and my order is still showing ‘on hold’ now on 9th April. No live chat available and the phone no just cut me off! My last sensor runs out tomorrow. Are other folks having the same availability problems?

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I ordered on 27th March. The order is showing as ‘on hold’ but has been delivered to me. Looks like a glitch in the system?

Reactions: Schmoukes

UK T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My pharmacy was struggling to get them in and only just got them roughly 2 weeks after I requested them. Luckily I try to keep 1 or 2 in as there were bad delays at the beginning of 2020 where I struggled to find them then too. Fingers crossed yours arrive in time!

Lakeslover

I ordered on the 31st March and they were delivered on the 9th April. Two replacements for faulty sensors were ordered 1st April and haven’t been received yet. They seem very slow even taking into account the Easter bank holidays.

Schmoukes

I ordered on the 31st March and they were delivered on the 9th April. Two replacements for faulty sensors were ordered 1st April and haven’t been received yet. They seem very slow even taking into account the Easter bank holidays.

They did email back to say the order has now been filled so is on its way. I’m well warned not to leave it so late next time!!

Schmoukes

My pharmacy was struggling to get them in and only just got them roughly 2 weeks after I requested them. Luckily I try to keep 1 or 2 in as there were bad delays at the beginning of 2020 where I struggled to find them then too. Fingers crossed yours arrive in time!

Thank you! I had no idea there were sometimes supply hiccups!

Reactions: UK T1