Symptoms of Long Covid

kvetiny

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone has symptoms of Long Covid?
Since I caught covid I've had throbbing achy legs. Knee joint pain. Numb feet which sometimes really hurt when walking.

I thought it was Diabetes related perhaps Neuropathy. Just dawned on me I've had these symptoms since catching Covid and symptoms seem to be getting worse.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Since I caught covid I've had throbbing achy legs. Knee joint pain. Numb feet which sometimes really hurt when walking.

I thought it was Diabetes related perhaps Neuropathy. Just dawned on me I've had these symptoms since catching Covid and symptoms seem to be getting worse.
Yes I had the throbbing legs in the first few months after Covid. Can't say my knees are any worse than they were before but my hips certainly are. Most of my other symptoms are in the thread quoted by Goonergal above.
Sorry this is a short reply, so tired, can't think properly, my bedtime I think. Oh, and disturbed sleep is one of my bigger post covid problems.
How long is it since you had Covid?

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

It may be good to get checked out by a GP as you could have tiny blood clots, or anything. Even if it is long covid, the GP needs to know.

kvetiny

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Seeing the doctor Wednesday. Probably just end up with pain relief then get sent on my way.

kvetiny

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Doctors don't think it's long covid. They don't know enough to diagnose long covid. Been referred for tests on my legs and feet, they are thinking it's neuropathy. Was prescribed gabapentin .