Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

annabell1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude people
not able to do as much as I used to do due to health issues
onions
leek
Good morning a 6.4 today.

So my one touch Verio flex is intermittently not working so rang tech support, he asked a few questions but couldn't understand why so they are sending me out a new one I mentioned that I haven't changed the battery and have a feeling it may just be that but the techo said because no error message he can't fix it oh well wait for my new meter and in meantime might change battery as found a spare battery floating around and see if it makes a difference. it's not even 2 years old so in the meantime I'm using my old trustee One Touch Verio which I got when first diagnosed with steroid induced T2D in 2010 and you know what I actually prefer it as it has inbuilt comments that you save like before or after meals and other comments like hypo or exercise to much food etc. I wonder why they changed the style to the colour code readings.

annabell1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude people
not able to do as much as I used to do due to health issues
onions
leek
6.7 She who must be obeyed baked yesterday and I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar a couple of times
Yep same I made banana bread yesterday I mean what does one make when you have very ripe bananas in the fridge Banana bread of course.
IMG_20210413_165845_594.jpg