woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
Morning
My libre 2 fell off this morning just a few mins of attaching it.
I’ve looked on Abbott’s emails and it has a Careline to call but durant actually give the telephone number.
Does anyone have it please?

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mine fell off this morning too. Free replacement now on its way.

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
Mine fell off this morning too. Free replacement now on its way.
It’s very frustrating. My trial was ending but had invested in one anyway so I could monitor the whole month. Now I can’t because there is too much of a break. rhink I’ll be asking for a refund because it’s ruined my experiment which was going really well

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning
My libre 2 fell off this morning just a few mins of attaching it.
I’ve looked on Abbott’s emails and it has a Careline to call but durant actually give the telephone number.
Does anyone have it please?
If you get another one, it's always worth very lightly touching the sticky surface of the sensor just before applying it. Like you, I had one fall off within a minute or two of applying it, and the next one with the same batch number barely had any glue on it, and did the same, so I always check sensors and cannulas now.

Reactions: woollygal

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
If you get another one, it's always worth very lightly touching the sticky surface of the sensor just before applying it. Like you, I had one fall off within a minute or two of applying it, and the next one with the same batch number barely had any glue on it, and did the same, so I always check sensors and cannulas now.
Thank you

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
So talked to them Saturday but didn’t have serial numbers and only got through today. But they are sending me another 2 sensors.
I said the first one lasted 13 days so I wasn’t overly bothered but they are sending anyway!

Reactions: Hopeful34 and HSSS