2020/21 Football Season.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Here we go with the penultimate weekend of football. Home to Coventry for our lads tomorrow afternoon. Grabbing a point would be sweet and all 3 would be even better but as I've said before it doesn't much matter now as Rotherscum won't win their last 3 games.
Good luck to all those teams playing this weekend. Hope they win.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Here we go with the penultimate weekend of football. Home to Coventry for our lads tomorrow afternoon. Grabbing a point would be sweet and all 3 would be even better but as I've said before it doesn't much matter now as Rotherscum won't win their last 3 games.
Good luck to all those teams playing this weekend. Hope they win.

Away at our friends down in Nailsworth.
Tough to call, FGR have hit a wall and not won in a while. And Rovers despite winning two games 1-0, have been poor, but not conceding is a big plus.
Can't see nowt other than a bore draw or a home win.
Because we only need a point to guarantee playoffs, I can't see us going gung ho.
Be glad when season is over.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That was not what I wanted, how can you only have your first shot on target when you're 2-0 down? And was from 30 yards.
We have to get a point next week v Colchester.
I don't believe we deserve a place in the playoffs, we have been shocking since Wembley.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
TO today, nothing will move the Glazers and if they did sell who would buy that would be acceptable to the fans....

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Beat Orient 3-2 but that’s our season over

Poor Southend and Grimsby going down to the hell hole league

I wonder who will come up

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well done to Manchester City

I’m hoping Chelsea beat Real Madrid to make it an all English final

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Last nights 0-0 draw put another nail in Rotherscums coffin. It all hinges on Saturday now. Will they pull the great escape off and send Derby down. I'd like to hope they escape and keep another Yorky side in the Championship. As things stand we will lose Sheff Weds and gain Sheff Utd from the Prem.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Here we go the final weekend of league football. Our lads have a trip to Reading tomorrow before hanging their boots up for the summer. Would be nice to go out on a high.
Good luck to all the other teams in action.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Final game is at home v Walsall

Heard that Southend and Grimsby going to appeal relegation on the basis that there’s no relegation from the national League to nationals north and south

That would mean no promotion to the league this season and they say to compensate that 4 teams relegated next season with 4 to come up

Bonkers idea

Buzzer81

Final game is at home v Walsall

Heard that Southend and Grimsby going to appeal relegation on the basis that there’s no relegation from the national League to nationals north and south

That would mean no promotion to the league this season and they say to compensate that 4 teams relegated next season with 4 to come up

Bonkers idea

That’s clutching at straws...... I could understand if the season was curtailed in some way, but all games played and all teams suffered the same issues. Would undermine the competitiveness of the league.... and if there’s no relegation from league two, there can’t be relegation from league one, or championship etc.....

Plus I just want Southend down!!!!!

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Home v Colchester and we need a point for playoffs.

I hope it falls on deaf ears, because of our demotion last season.
You know the rules before you play and unless the season is curtailed like last season, it won't happen!

Colchester have the worst away record in the league, so there is no doubt, they will smash us.

Buzzer81

Home v Colchester and we need a point for playoffs.

I hope it falls on deaf ears, because of our demotion last season.
You know the rules before you play and unless the season is curtailed like last season, it won't happen!

Colchester have the worst away record in the league, so there is no doubt, they will smash us.

As a Colchester fan, we have achieved our goal
Of survival..... our two best players are missing due to ‘personal reasons’..... I think we’ll at best get a draw. You should beat us and in a way I’d hate to stop your season now we have nothing to play for.

Good luck in the play offs if you get there. Never been to Prenton Park but hope to attend in the future.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well now that's mighty interesting. Rotherscum are winning and Derby are losing at Half time. As things stand Rotherscum have escaped and Derby go down. Talk about a thrilling end to the season lol. We are 2-1 down at half time but what the hell it don't matter.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sadly Rotherham could only draw and at the moment Derby are drawing so that's it all over. Sheff Weds and Rotherham are relegated. We lose 2 Yorkshire derbies and gain Sheff Utd from the Prem. Our lads grabbed an equaliser and finish 2 places above the drop zone. How lucky we have been. Need a good sort out now over the summer but with that pauper from Southport as our owner we aint got the brass to do owt much.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well!
That was absolutely garbage. That is I think ten games since Wembley and we have been dreadful every game since. I can't believe that we are in the playoffs.
Morecambe here we come. Hope the weather is a lot warmer.

We definitely don't deserve to be where we are!

Another season over @Johnboy412 mate. It's been awful mate.
Best wishes keep safe.
@zand hope you are getting better?

See y'all in August.

Reactions: hankjam