What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 this morning. Haven't slept whole of last night and the night before as Magic was in lot of pain. His blood rest results were normal but he has fluid built up in abdomen which is related to heart murmur... beginning of the end as it is said... heart scan today but yesterday he was in tremendous pain so he was given 3 injections to get him through the night... a pain killer, an opioid and a diuretic....

Am not sure why I am putting this information here... as if people dont already have enough of their own problems. I am sorry but I just needed to share it I guess.

Take care all.

Reactions: annabell1 and OCat

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 this morning. Haven't slept whole of last night and the night before as Magic was in lot of pain. His blood rest results were normal but he has fluid built up in abdomen which is related to heart murmur... beginning of the end as it is said... heart scan today but yesterday he was in tremendous pain so he was given 3 injections to get him through the night... a pain killer, an opioid and a diuretic....

Am not sure why I am putting this information here... as if people dont already have enough of their own problems. I am sorry but I just needed to share it I guess.

Take care all.
Oh poor Magic, poor you, sending you lots of hugs.

Reactions: annabell1

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn

Take care all.

That is heartbreaking :(

EDITED to add ... A part of me went with my last when she passed. @nutribolt ... really feel for you

Last edited:
Reactions: Umi2021 and ert

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Take care all.

oh how sad and worrying

Reactions: ert

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@nutribolt , you posted about Magic, becauseyou know we care. Lots of us know and understand the pain of parting with beloved pets. It is the price we pay for having their devotion to us. Hurts like hell. They let you know when it is time to let them go. Be strong. Hugs.

Reactions: DJC3

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Take care all.
big hugs nutribolt,our pets are our family xx

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.

Take care all.

Sorry to hear all this, stay strong !