LIVER ALT Result

UsmanMo96

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi these are my blood test results appreciate any tips. I know you can't give medical advice but other than the ALT should i be worried about any other results?

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-164203_myGP.jpg
    Screenshot_20210507-164203_myGP.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 171

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi these are my blood test results appreciate any tips. I know you can't give medical advice but other than the ALT should i be worried about any other results?

Many thanks.

Do you have the lab ranges showing in your account? If they’re using the same ranges as those in my last set of tests, aside from the ALT, only the albumin is out of range (above the top end by 1). However, it’s often the combination of results tats important, not just each individual test.

Do you have an appointment to discuss the results with the doctor?

UsmanMo96

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Do you have the lab ranges showing in your account? If they’re using the same ranges as those in my last set of tests, aside from the ALT, only the albumin is out of range (above the top end by 1). However, it’s often the combination of results tats important, not just each individual test.

Do you have an appointment to discuss the results with the doctor?

Hi,

I will get a copy of my blood test results to get ranges- & i will probably need to call and arrange a appointment myself Monday.

I'm trying to get my ALT down and lose the weight my weight is up to 76kg now.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I agree with @Goonergal that the only other one which is not quite normal is the albumin