What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
7.0 right now.

Magic got his wings at 4.45 AM today.

He was very peaceful when he went. Sniffed the garden one last time, lied down near the garden door and took his final breath and that was it. I could not have asked for any better way for him to depart.

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.
7.0 right now.

He was very peaceful when he went. Sniffed the garden one last time, lied down near the garden door and took his final breath and that was it. I could not have asked for any better way for him to depart.

So sorry to hear this, but glad he went in a peaceful way.

I hope you are as OK as you can be, look after yourself.

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.
5.8 at 06:50, late shift today so don’t even know why I am up so early.

No running today , resting the legs after some punishment yesterday.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.0 right now.

What a peaceful end. Sorry for your sadness. Be kind to yourself, and don’t dwell on BG numbers.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
7.0 right now.

So sorry nutribolt big hugs xx

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
So sorry to hear this, but glad he went in a peaceful way.

I hope you are as OK as you can be, look after yourself.
Totally agree with the sentiments already expressed. Really feeling for you today.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hugs for @nutribolt and RIP Magic. Peaceful end, no more suffering - everything man or animal could wish for. @DJC3 at least you're not in squelchy 7s. @PenguinMum deffo the jabbo - there's a lot of it about. My fbg was 5.2 on Swipey - seriously unimpressed. I've seen far too many of my own and other people's bizarre fbgs and followed too many Kooky wizard wheezes for one lifetime. Tea, salad and granddaughter day - appears nowhere in the LC/Keto manuals but Harley Street recomended.;)

Reactions: karen8967

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.0 right now.

sad for you ... but a good way to go..