What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm murdering Hunting High & Low

And wondering what other goodies I can buy for my daughter and son in law's upcoming baby. Please no more clothes. Was thinking more along the toiletries range now. I'm glad they have 2 spare bedrooms.

Off for a dog walk later and might take a trip to Tesco as I think Asda might be a bit busy tomorrow after my eyesight test

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
April 1st freedom day
But I have stayed in

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
I'm murdering Hunting High & Low

And wondering what other goodies I can buy for my daughter and son in law's upcoming baby. Please no more clothes. Was thinking more along the toiletries range now. I'm glad they have 2 spare bedrooms.

Off for a dog walk later and might take a trip to Tesco as I think Asda might be a bit busy tomorrow after my eyesight test

Open a savings account for baby’s 1st prezzy....invite donations

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Open a savings account for baby’s 1st prezzy....invite donations

we have savings accounts for the 2 granddaughters to put some pocket money in each month. New baby wont be any different. Just need baby to be here and a birth certificate to prove we're not money laundering ha ha

Reactions: Cumberland

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
we have savings accounts for the 2 granddaughters to put some pocket money in each month. New baby wont be any different. Just need baby to be here and a birth certificate to prove we're not money laundering ha ha

Thought you’d got things sorted well done

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@Cumberland ....thank you and hello to you too...hope all is well with you and loving the pictures of Wispa...all good here..we now have four new eyes between us....am keeping busy around the house and in the garden..lots of seedlings on the go and to be planted at this time of year...also a number of craft projects on the go so plenty to keep me out of mischief ;)...am also lining up a number of jobs for @Clivethedrive once he has had his post op check...don’t tell him, it will be a surprise!

I see you have put your name forward to be a moderator....you will definitely be getting my vote when the voting opens :)

Have got out of the habit of posting on here but do keep up with reading some of the posts....hello too to @wolfie11969 and @Robinredbreast to name just a couple...hope you are all keeping well in these strange times

Time for lunch now and then going to phone to book my COVID jab....

Hi Molly, I'm ok thanks, had my first COVID jab in February, 2nd one is April 20th, can't wait to get out of just existing and looking forward to living.
Love and best wishes to you and Mr Clive xx

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm trying to get to grips with my new glasses. I've opted for varifocals and now trying to work ut where the reading bit is etc. I can see my headache having a headache if I dont build up to wearing them.

Today I might take the dog to the park, I'm sure he will enjoy the swings. No seriously I've just remembered its Easter school break so will probably just street walk him. He spooks at noise so the park would probably be to much for him.

Hubby might be off trying to find someone to cut his lockdown hair. I told him to just shave it all off as he's balding but to no avail.

I hope all and sundry are well. Catch up with you soon

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Today I have a blood test, the little girls and then shopping.

Blood test to chek my kidneys again as something could possibly be wrong
Little girls well it's nice and sunny might pay them to cut the lawn, with scissors :angelic::angelic:. Nanna might have spent some money on them again yesterday on a summer outfit ;)
And yes taking them shopping, let's see how many pounds lighter I come out from Tesco

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I was going to strip the beds and wash the linen but hubby's burny bin is still smouldering. Looks like I can go internet shopping instead ;);)

Reactions: Molly56

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Miserable day here today, vile weather yesterday.

Off into town later. Need a few toiletries I forgot to ask hubby to buy and also some dog stuff as Tesco dont supply them.

Next week is my second jab. Hope the weather is kind as we will be waiting in a long queue.

Fingrs crossed on the holiday front for folks, abroad that is. I have fingers crossed we will be allowed into Spain come September.

I wish you all a good day

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Seems OK weather out so far, but given the past few weeks that can change.

We now have paint on our walls. Wallpapering done so have first coat of paint both top and bottom. Looks nice and fresh. I'm just debating on the old picture frames and whether to buy some new more updated prints or stick with the old stuff and just randomise them.

2nd covid jab on Friday. It will still be at the museum but I'd have thought they would change where it is so as not to block the paying entrance.

Family here are good. Youngest daughter is now 30 weeks pregnant and buying baby stuff. Eldest daughter hits 32 tomorrow, that makes me feel old. Grandkids all good. Got them tomorrow so mommy can go have a meal and a few drinks with friends.

Have a good day all

Spoketo soon about the weather, its persisting down

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well who has good weather? (Dont show off if you're abroad and basking in glorious sunshine)

Daughter number 1 back at work after nearly a year from tomorrow night so nanna back to babysitting. Good job I have plenty of books to read although finding the dvds will be much harder.

Had my second covid jab. Have a dead arm but cant complain. Only affects me if I'm trying to carry something.

Daughter number 2 counting days down til she goes off on maternity.

Step-son back tomorrow from his mother's. He went for her birthday.

Today is shopping day and I'm home waiting on a plumber.

Hubby counting down the days until he can go to his live concert at the end of the week. It hasnt been cancelled yet so hoping he can go get a bit of respite.

Have a good day all

Sharon 2021

I had my jab on Thursday and from Friday I am having abnormal high sugars checked my sensor because I thought maybe it was damaged so checked sugars on machine x2 and sensor and all basically read the same , from Friday I became very thirsty and drank lots so not sure what’s causing this I am a little confused as the only thing that changed was I had a jab ! Still would have jab again but would like to be told if anyone else has had this problem?