2020/21 Football Season.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well!
That was absolutely garbage. That is I think ten games since Wembley and we have been dreadful every game since. I can't believe that we are in the playoffs.
Morecambe here we come. Hope the weather is a lot warmer.

We definitely don't deserve to be where we are!

Another season over @Johnboy412 mate. It's been awful mate.
Best wishes keep safe.
@zand hope you are getting better?

See y'all in August.

It has been awful indeed mate. You got the play off's next week. Good luck. Will be rooting for you. Whatever happens stay safe matey.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Many thanks mate, we have sacked the manager who got us into the playoffs and the papa John's trophy!
Why? There are rumours that he had lost the dressing room and lost the confidence of the chairman.
But I am certain that his contract was up and the opportunity to save some money was uppermost in the mindset of the owners.

Perhaps we will never know. Wonder who will be our seventh manager in six seasons?
And only one had more than a couple of seasons.
We need stability.

Stay safe people,
In football,
Lamont D.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
First leg play off semi final tonight v Morecambe.
I've been deciding whether to go, but not ready, don't want to risk my good progress that I have made.
On sky now.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's bad luck Tranmere. Almost levelled it up near the end. Good luck with the 2nd leg.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That's bad luck Tranmere. Almost levelled it up near the end. Good luck with the 2nd leg.

Yes, we can get a result up there, we are still in the mix.
First goal important on Sunday.
This was a good performance especially first half. Their defence played well.

Ho hum.
Watched the game on television.
I did think that I would be irritable and down, but I quite enjoyed the game.
Baby steps.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Ho hum.
Baby steps.

Good luck tomorrow mate.

Reactions: Lamont D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Ho hum.
Baby steps.
Just seen the result @Lamont D
Looks like Tranmere will be playing FGR next season.

I thought you were going up this time

Last edited:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Sorry that Tranmere didn’t beat Morecambe today

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just seen the result @Lamont D
Looks like Tranmere will be playing FGR next season.
B
I thought you were going up this time

Four manager changes, poor January window, too many poor performances, leaky defence, haven't scored enough and dressing room turmoil, usually you could say that getting to Wembley and losing, then getting into the playoffs after being in automatic promotion, with a few games to go, quite a good season, however, it feels like we haven't got the potential to be in League one. When it really mattered and we were playing teams at home against bottom really poor teams, we dropped a lot of points.
We have blown it, two wins in the last twelve games. Just not good enough for my club, and the board's decision making has been shocking!
The form guide for both teams was correct and the best team won through.
FGR and Newport now in extra time, and two goals for ex Rovers players.
How much rain, do you want down there @zand?
It's defo like a good ol' togga battle in the park. (Jumpers for goalposts) could go to a peno shootout. No peons! Newport have scored with a minute and a half to go. Great game! Unlucky @zand!!

Another season in league two and it's better than being inn the national league.
We require a manager who is going to get players to compete, we require an overhaul of players, but like always, the oldest squad in the EFL, has the oldest players on contract for next season. Unbelievable!
We have flattered to deceive and have missed a golden chance in a poor league two, the opportunity to bounce back up to league one. We don't do things the easy way.

Keep safe.
In football
Lamont D.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Play off weekend and we find out today who we will not be playing next season. I hope Brentford win cos I don't think they have been in the Prem before.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Play off weekend and we find out today who we will not be playing next season. I hope Brentford win cos I don't think they have been in the Prem before.

I agree mate, I'm sure that most fans will love going to the new stadium and no they haven't been in premiership.
I'm hoping for a citeh win tonight but it will be close.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brentford did it. I'm so pleased for them. Its the first time they have been in the Premiership. I hope they do well. :singing::singing:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And now we have to play Blackpool next season. Many Town fans will remember the last time we played them in the last match of the season and the buggers invaded the pitch which brought the game to an abrupt end. It was over the Oystons. Lots of Town fans who travelled to the game and paid big money did not get full value and neither were they reimbersed. A total farce. Lets hope that never happens again.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
And now we have to play Blackpool next season. Many Town fans will remember the last time we played them in the last match of the season and the buggers invaded the pitch which brought the game to an abrupt end. It was over the Oystons. Lots of Town fans who travelled to the game and paid big money did not get full value and neither were they reimbersed. A total farce. Lets hope that never happens again.
Why did the Oystens invade the pitch? Where is Oystenia? (Ha)

If you want to look at a club that is a blueprint for a Phoenix club, since the Oystens left. Unbelievable, played them last season and the improvements in the Bloomfield road stadium is impressive.

Anyway, the gaffer is back in charge. Woo hoo!