What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 this morning which is ok after a couple of stressful days spent in hospital after seizures and a head injury. Glad to be home now.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 this morning which is ok after a couple of stressful days spent in hospital after seizures and a head injury. Glad to be home now.
Glad you seem to be feeling better, hugs to you.

Reactions: DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh my @DJC3, how worrying that must have been. You take the very best care of yourself. Swipey was 4.6 @ 6.45 (right arm rapid from the Pavilion end) rising to 5.3 by 8.00 am. after chores and 2 x 700 mls Assam and W .....se almond milk. 83p a pop Wild Alaskan salmon in my salad seems a keeper for now.

Last edited:

annabell1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude people
not able to do as much as I used to do due to health issues
onions
leek
Hi my last 3 days slept in again
Still on 30mg diamcron mr 100

Morning I'm a bit high eating low carb during day but night time still eating dark chocolate bullets

sat 7.3 mmol Sunday 6.8 mon 8.9 tues 7.8 mmol

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

sounds like a hard time... yes good you are home again <3

Reactions: DJC3

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.9 .. too high , but I couldn't sleep this night despite ekstra pills that usually make med sleep, the cause ... yesterday I didn't just drink the usual big mug of coffee but took 2 instead... remember that Freema:banghead:...

still rainy and cold here i DK.. but the news promised at bit of sun next weekend...:)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.9 .. too high , but I couldn't sleep this night despite ekstra pills that usually make med sleep, the cause ... yesterday I didn't just drink the usual big mug of coffee but took 2 instead... remember that Freema:banghead:...

still rainy and cold here i DK.. but the news promised at bit of sun next weekend...:)
Hug for the sleeplessness and step away from that 2nd coffee today young lady. Must be tempting to have that 2nd mug on rainy, cold days. Big mug? Mine are 700+ mls but only 1 coffee per day.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Been away... some not so great news on Mrs Hj health.

Some big numbers so last week went back on to fasting, nothing till lunch at 13:30. Seems to have had an effect.... last week anyway.

Yesterday 5.4
Today 5.4

Hope all are keeping well.

Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Some big numbers so last week went back on to fasting, nothing till lunch at 13:30. Seems to have had an effect.... last week anyway.

Yesterday 5.4
Today 5.4

Good to see you back but sorry to hear about Mrs H J's health issue. Take care.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Yesterday 5.4
Today 5.4

So sorry to hear that. Hugs and best wishes to you and Mrs HJ. Not easy keep on top of BG with stress and worry so well done for that.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hug for the sleeplessness and step away from that 2nd coffee today young lady. Must be tempting to have that 2nd mug on rainy, cold days. Big mug? Mine are 700+ mls but only 1 coffee per day.
yes certainly avoiding the second mug... mine is 500mls... så never more than that... maybe I'll take a glass of red wine tonight

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
[QUOTE="Freema, post: 2405706, member: 329519" maybe I'll take a glass of red wine tonight [/QUOTE]
500 mls? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo37