What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hug for the self inflicted higher number @PenguinMum. Yay for the comfort zone level @DJC3. 4.9 on Swipey here - black polo and grey shorts probable cause. Edemame pasta? I like edemame but a low carb pasta sauce I would eat doesn't exist. Sun. shorts (no socks) salad, Test Match and granddaughter today. Numbers, schumbers.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 today :)
@Ryhia was that edemame pasta from Lidl/Aldi? I’ve tried that and have to agree with you. It’s very low carb but quite a distinctive taste and texture. It needs a powerful sauce to cope with it.
It was from Amazon.

I'm in Wiltshire at present visiting family and was doing a bit of a shop in Aldi this morning; I was surprised to see that they had edamame, soya and black bean pasta options. I have only ever seen these noodles once where I live so they mustn't have taken off up North. Took the opportunity and bought some soya and black bean - left the edamame on the shelf.

Reactions: DJC3

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.3 - Best morning number since 4 May! I’m happy with that. I’d be happier with 4 Wickets in this morning session at Lords.

Reactions: Ryhia and karen8967