Good app

borderter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Love my contour next meter but it just wont stay connected to contour app .Mysugr wont work with motorola so anyone know a good app which auto connects readings to save keep writing them down please

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have found my Contour Next and the Contour app on a Samsung Galaxy A51 both have to be turned on to transfer data.

I do not use mysugr tho' as I see no point in it as I get three monthly hba1c blood tests, so have no need for guessstimates.

Taeholic_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I use the Hedia app with my Contour XT. Just hold the monitor over your phone to transfer data or there's the option to sync or input manually.

borderter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi, I use the Hedia app with my Contour XT. Just hold the monitor over your phone to transfer data or there's the option to sync or input manually.
Have been reading about that but unsure as I had not read much about it so thanks Taeholic

Reactions: Taeholic_

borderter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have found my Contour Next and the Contour app on a Samsung Galaxy A51 both have to be turned on to transfer data.

I do not use mysugr tho' as I see no point in it as I get three monthly hba1c blood tests, so have no need for guessstimates.
Tried all things but just has to be synced every time

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tried all things but just has to be synced every time
If it needs re- syncing all the time, I would do a factory reset of the phone to clear any bugs that have crawled in with any apps you may have installed.