Diabetes, manic depression and breast cancer

Karenchq

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am feeling so overwhelmed and exhausted with all of the treatments. Please send some positive thoughts my way. I am in tears.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

Sending you best wishes & the strength to journey your difficult time.

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, I’m so sorry. I’m sending you a huge amount of positive vibes!

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Sending you a virtual hug.

You have so much on your plate- I wish you all the strength you need.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bless you - you’ll get through this your are stronger than you know, sending you a hug and positive vibes, you got this! X

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Giving a virtual hug to you - you have got a lot on your plate at the moment - we all go through hard times in our life but although it doesn't seem like it just now - it will pass and you will get there - tough times don't last, tough people do - you will find the strength to get through this you can do it - wishing you all the best - take care and look after yourself x

LindiePops

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am feeling so overwhelmed and exhausted with all of the treatments. Please send some positive thoughts my way. I am in tears.
Just read your post and wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you I know it's hard but you will get through this. We're all here for you. Take care

Lelliee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sending lots of love, positive vibes and hugs to you xxx

PennyL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I send you positive thoughts and the hope of a better future. Don’t suffer alone, talk to a friend or family, tell them how you feel and I’m sure they will help you get through this. It sounds as if you are having a rotten time of it and you need all the support and encouragement you can get. Talk and keep on talking, it will help you. Please don’t cry alone. Sending love and good thoughts to you.

Lowcarb 2

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
light at end of tunnel, here is a positive story my former neighbour got breast cancer just before her 50th birthday, a week after diagnosed was sent letter to come for first breast screening, went through surgery treatment and hair loss, she looked just as pretty without it. She did not like NH S wigs and went to a special shop in our town where they make wigs out of real hair and also her good friend shaved her hair and kept some back and with the use of some bias binding sewed some of her hair to it and then sewed the it tothe inside of a wooly hat so when she went out with the hat on it looked like she had hair,. She had been on her own for many years after divorce, kids grown up treatment finished joined dating web site met a lovely man and now lives in the New Forest with him

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;
Hi, I can sympathize with your situation. Having one serious illness to take care of is bad enough, but two or three or four, is too much. It's hard to keep track of, hard to know which one is worse than another for your well being, and just hard, and confusing in separating one set of adverse effects from another. Some small things that might help: keep a journal tracking patterns that make each one worse or better. If not feeling well, ask for postponement of some of your appointments or obligations.. Don't be shy to let people know that you have limits due to your health. And enjoy the things you CAN enjoy.

Personally, I like distractions of a personal taste, and drugz. But I don't try that at home.:)