Diasend Equivalents/Alternatives?

cumbria-pumper

Since in a few days diasend and Libre will not longer cooperate(!) - i.e. you will not be able to upload Libre readings over USB to diasend any more - are there good alternatives (there must be right?) In particular, they must not only store and analyse the data but support a wide range of upload formats. For me specifically that means OmniPod.

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi cumbria-pumper

I am in similar situation to yourself. I think you can still upload data from other sources to Diasend such as the Omnipod and it is just Libre that you can no longer download into Diasend. Does the data from the Libre not go directly into Libre view ? I know that means data will not all be in one place.

I have a pump clinic this week, I will ask about this when I am there and feedback

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
Tidepool might be an option

Sidiary for Windows may also be an option I think you export the data file from libre then import to sidiary

And sidiary can import most meters and bp monitors.. some smart scales etc

Seacrow

Type of diabetes
LADA
Hi cumbria-pumper

I am in similar situation to yourself. I think you can still upload data from other sources to Diasend such as the Omnipod and it is just Libre that you can no longer download into Diasend. Does the data from the Libre not go directly into Libre view ? I know that means data will not all be in one place.
That was the first step, and meant you couldn't load from libreview to diasend, but could upload from the sensor reader to diasend.
The new restriction (beginning sometime in June) stops you uploading libre data to diasend totally.

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks. I'll take a look at Sidiary and also please let us know hat they sat the clinic.
Hi cumbria-pumper.
Raised this at the clinic today. The doctor I saw indicated that all the data goes into the Libre view automatically so I did not need to do anything else. I highlighted that meant not all data would then be in the same place, she was not bothered by that, just to work between Diasend and Libreview. Sorry not much help

Soplewis12

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Grumpy People
I believe if you scan using your phone it is automatically available due to 'the cloud' but not if you use the libre handset.