Libre sensor protective stickers

MVSmith

Hey everyone, hope you're all enjoying this beautiful sunshine we're having? quick question really..... which is the best product you have used to keep your Libre Sensors in place? I've had my sensor just under 2 months now and this weather (and a few door frames) have seemed to make it come unstuck. Looking for something not much bigger than the sensor itself if possible. TIA

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've used both Tegaderm and Cutoderm film patches but with the heat I've started to have issues with them, now becoming really itchy under it etc (although only started this year and I've been using Libre for 2 years), I've just recently went for a libre armband that I'll be trying out on my sensor when I change it next weekend xx

Reactions: MVSmith

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
I've used both Tegaderm and Cutoderm film patches but with the heat I've started to have issues with them, now becoming really itchy under it etc (although only started this year and I've been using Libre for 2 years), I've just recently went for a libre armband that I'll be trying out on my sensor when I change it next weekend xx

I used cheap as chips ones from eBay. No Brand but stuck like Brown stuff

Reactions: CoolUserName