What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just back after spending a relaxing week in the Lake District. I never take my BS tester with me on holiday but, after a more carbs than usual week, my FBS was 5.9 this morning.

Wow! That’s great, well done! sounds like you had a good time. We are off to the Lakes in a few weeks, I hope it has a similar relaxing effect on my BG

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Wow! That’s great, well done! sounds like you had a good time. We are off to the Lakes in a few weeks, I hope it has a similar relaxing effect on my BG
What area are you going to?

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Near Windermere

lovely place that, am sure you will enjoy your stay there especially if your furry friends are accompanying you and it will in all likelihood help with BG numbers too.

Reactions: DJC3

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
To all the dads happy fathers day x
FB_IMG_1624127292757.jpg

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 at 6AM, almost 60 hours into fasting. I will be eating today and most likely my carb intake will be higher than usual eating days.

Have a great Sunday and a very happy fathers day to all dads on the forum. :)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this morning after getting up around 5.30. Still haven't worked out this Libre but it actually coincided with my Tee 2 this morning. According to the Libre estimates over the week my HbA1c should be around 34! A phrase my mum used to use came to mind, "And the band played believe it is you like!". I am estimating around 40 if I am fortunate. Have a good day folks.

Just to add jealous of @DJC3 going to the lakes, they are a couple of hours drive away but we haven't been there yet this year. Hope the weather holds good for you. Enjoy!

Last edited: