Are their any Radio Hams who are diabetic

gollymax

Dislikes
frogs, snakes, snails, football, rugby, diabetes and all the problems that go with it
Hi I am wondering if their are any Radio Hams on the Diabetes.co.uk web, site who have diabetes :)
I am a licence Radio Ham and my call sign is G6ZDP
I look forward to hearing from you. :thumbup:

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Contact Gordon at this site:- http://www.sigord.co.uk/index.html

I have been a friend of Gordon for many years and I know he is an active RH. His contact details etc are displayed on the page but if you PM me with your e-mail addy I'll see if he wants to pass on his handle to you as you might need to beat his e-mail spam filters if attempting to contact directly.

gollymax

Dislikes
frogs, snakes, snails, football, rugby, diabetes and all the problems that go with it
Hi Mike
are you able to work dstar? I see that you have a welsh call sign, do you speak to MW0SGR James
Please look me up on qrz.com and get my email address and you may like to make contact with me
73,s G6ZDP Kev :thumbup:

Mike Jones

gollymax said:
Hi Mike
are you able to work dstar? I see that you have a welsh call sign, do you speak to MW0SGR James
Please look me up on qrz.com and get my email address and you may like to make contact with me
73,s G6ZDP Kev :thumbup:

Hi Kev

Sorry for the delay in replying been busy :roll:

I don't have dstar and I don't know James I have checked my logs and I don't think I have worked him in the past .

I will look you up later and send you an email

73s de Mike

g0mrl

I'm Laurie, G0MRL, from near Bolton. Good in any callbook including qrz.com. Type 2 for getting on for 15 years, recently on insulin overnight. Not very active at present, but have all bands from 160m (not great) to 23cm. Also GB2RS newsreader, mainly on vhf.